官网图标H5
领取体验课 领取体验课
领取在线外教1对1试听课程
立即领取

当前位置: 首页 > 100句实用外贸英语:英语报价模板教你灵活谈判+促成合作

100句实用外贸英语:英语报价模板教你灵活谈判+促成合作

浏览量:112

  【外贸英语在线学习】在外贸交易时,该怎么就价格展开交流?说客英语整理了100句实用外贸英语报价模板,涵盖价格策略、条款说明、谈判技巧、客户跟进等高频场景,希望可以助力各位外贸人精准传递价值并促成订单

实用英语100句

  一、初次报价策略(20句)

  1. 价格结构说明

  1. "Our FOB price is USD 15.50/unit, including standard packaging and 1-year warranty."

  (FOB价15.5美元/件,含标准包装和1年质保。)

  2. "The CIF price to Rotterdam Port is USD 22.80/unit, covering freight and insurance."

  (CIF鹿特丹港价22.8美元/件,含运费和保险。)

  2. 起订量与阶梯价

  1. "MOQ is 1,000 units. For orders above 3,000 units, the unit price drops to USD 14.80."

  (起订量1000件,3000件以上单价降至14.8美元。)

  2. "We offer a 5% discount for first-time orders over USD 10,000."

  (首次订单超1万美元享5%折扣。)

  3. 附加价值强调

  1. "The price includes free technical training for your team in our factory."

  (价格含工厂免费技术培训。)

  2. "We’ll provide 3 sets of spare parts at no extra cost with every order."

  (每单赠送3套备用零件,无额外费用。)

  二、价格谈判应对(20句)

  1. 客户压价回应

  1. "I understand your budget, but our price reflects the premium materials and ISO 9001 certification."

  (理解预算限制,但价格包含优质材料和ISO 9001认证成本。)

  2. "We can offer a 2% discount if you confirm the order within 7 days."

  (7天内确认订单可享2%折扣。)

  2. 成本透明化

  1. "The raw material cost has increased by 12% this quarter, but we’ve absorbed part of it to maintain competitiveness."

  (本季度原材料成本上涨12%,但我们已部分消化以保持竞争力。)

  2. "Our labor efficiency is 30% higher than competitors, which allows us to offer better pricing."

  (人工效率比竞品高30%,因此能提供更优价格。)

  3. 替代方案建议

  1. "If the budget is tight, we can reduce the packaging to basic style, lowering the price by 8%."

  (若预算有限,可简化包装,价格降低8%。)

  2. "Would you consider a 50% deposit to secure the current price? The market is expected to rise next quarter."

  (是否考虑预付50%定金锁定当前价格?预计下季度涨价。)

  三、报价条款说明(20句)

  1. 付款方式

  1. "We accept T/T (30% deposit, balance before shipment) or L/C at sight."

  (接受电汇(30%定金,余款发货前付清)或即期信用证。)

  2. "For regular customers, we offer 2% cash discount for payment within 10 days."

  (老客户10天内付款享2%现金折扣。)

  2. 交货期与物流

  1. "Lead time is 25 days upon receipt of deposit. Shipment via sea freight takes 30 days to LA Port."

  (定金到账后25天交货,海运至洛杉矶港需30天。)

  2. "For urgent orders, air freight is available at an additional cost of USD 3.5/unit."

  (加急订单可空运,每件加收3.5美元。)

  3. 质保与售后

  1. "The product carries a 2-year warranty, covering all manufacturing defects."

  (产品质保2年,涵盖所有制造缺陷。)

  2. "We provide lifetime technical support via email and phone."

  (提供终身技术支持,可通过邮件和电话联系。)

  四、客户跟进与促成(20句)

  1. 催促决策

  1. "The offer is valid until [Date]. To secure the price, please confirm by then."

  (报价有效期至[日期],请在此前确认以锁定价格。)

  2. "Our production slots for Q3 are filling up fast. Early confirmation ensures timely delivery."

  (Q3产能紧张,尽早确认可确保按时交货。)

  2. 客户犹豫应对

  1. "I understand you’re comparing suppliers. Could you share your top concerns? We’ll address them one by one."

  (理解您在对比供应商,能否告知主要顾虑?我们将逐一解决。)

  2. "Would a free sample help you make a decision? We can ship it within 3 days."

  (是否需要免费样品辅助决策?3天内可寄出。)

  3. 长期合作引导

  1. "For annual orders over USD 500,000, we’ll assign a dedicated account manager and offer priority production."

  (年订单超50万美元,将分配专属客户经理并优先生产。)

  2. "Sign a 12-month framework agreement, and we’ll lock in the current price for all orders."

  (签订12个月框架协议,所有订单锁定当前价格。)

  五、报价对比与竞争(20句)

  1. 竞品对比

  1. "Our price is 10% higher than Supplier A, but our defect rate is 0.3% vs. their 2.5%."

  (价格比A供应商高10%,但次品率0.3% vs. 2.5%。)

  2. "While Supplier B offers a lower price, they don’t provide after-sales service in your region."

  (B供应商价格更低,但在您所在地区无售后服务。)

  2. ROI(投资回报率)计算

  1. "Based on your usage scenario, the payback period is only 8 months."

  (根据您的使用场景,投资回收期仅8个月。)

  2. "The energy-saving feature reduces operating costs by 15% annually."

  (节能功能每年降低运营成本15%。)

  3. 独家优势强调

  1. "We’re the only supplier in the market with 24/7 on-site maintenance service."

  (市场上唯一提供7×24小时现场维护的供应商。)

  2. "Our product is patented in 5 countries, ensuring no IP infringement risks."

  (产品获5国专利,无知识产权风险。)

  六、场景化模板组合示例

  场景:客户要求降价10%

  1. 理解需求

  1. "I appreciate your focus on cost control. Could you share your target price and expected order volume?"

  (理解您对成本的关注,能否告知目标价和预期订单量?)

  2. 价值重申

  1. "Our price already includes a 3% margin for your market. The product’s 5-year lifespan saves 40% in replacement costs compared to competitors."

  (价格已含3%市场利润空间。产品寿命5年,比竞品节省40%更换成本。)

  3. 替代方案

  1. "Instead of a price reduction, we can offer 2 extra units for free with every 100 ordered."

  (不降价,但每100件赠送2件。)

  2. "If you increase the order to 5,000 units, we can lower the price to USD 14.50."

  (若订单增至5000件,单价可降至14.5美元。)

  4. 促成决策

  1. "Shall we proceed with a sample order of 500 units at the current price? You can test the market before committing to a larger quantity."

  (是否先以当前价格试单500件?测试市场后再决定大批量采购。)

  希望以上模板能为您的外贸沟通提供帮助,如果您还想更深入学习英语知识,欢迎进入说客英语,和我们的英语外教进行在线真人一对一成人英语培训